Wednesday, August 12, 2009

KVM Switch Help - Where can you get answers?

If you are looking for KVM Switch help I have posted numerous tips in my blog on a ton of different topics. Here are the two links that I felt were most appropriate to be the top 2 KVM switch help links (from my blog):

KVM Over IP: What is it exactly?
KVM Switches - an overview.

There are many different things that you could be looking for if you need KVM switch help, a lot of which can be found in the manual for your particular switch. Truthfully Google Search can bring up helpful information about your problem if you need it a lot of the time.

I have seen a few KVM switch help screens that are built into the On Screen Display in certain KVM switches, and truthfully I think they should have that on every switch. Imagine interactive help on each section of a KVM switches menu. I am a visual learner and I would definitely benefit from this.

Lastly if you need KVM switch help, try contacting the vendor.

Here are some common KVM switch vendors whose contact information you should find on their site.

Avocents Homepage
Black Box Network Services
IO Gears Homepage

Between Manuals, tech support, and internet searches you should get all the KVM switch help that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment